Within the framework of the Scientific and Technological Cooperation Agreement between Japan and Italy, signed in Tokyo, on October 7th, 1988, the Directorate General for Country Promotion (Economy, Culture and Science) – Unit for Scientific and Technological Cooperation of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs initiate herewith the procedures for the drafting of the XI Executive Programme of Scientific and Technological Cooperation for the years 2017-2019.
Projects shall be submitted in one of the following priority research areas:
- Agriculture and Food Sciences
- Basic Sciences (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry)
- Biotechnologies and Health
- Energy and Environment
- Information and Communication Technologies, including Robotics and Automotive
- Nanosciences and Advanced Materials
- Space Sciences
- Technologies Applied to Cultural Heritage.
The call is avable at the following link.
Proposals shall be submitted by July 21, 2016, 17:00 c.e.s.t.
Embassy of Italy Tokyo Science
What is Italian Innovation Day
Italian Innovation Day is an initiative of the Italian Embassy in Tokyo, aimed at linking Japanese and Italian startup ecosystem and generating new investment and collaboration opportunities.